Thursday, February 25, 2010

Children's Place Free Shipping Code

Today and tomorrow only, use coupon code FSFEB2010 for free shipping on any order at childrensplace.com.  Plus combine it with coupon SPRING22A to get an extra 15% off! I just tried it with a $10 order and was working just fine until I realised that I couldn't use my Place Perks rewards worth $10 online.  How did I not know that?  Guess I'll be making a trip to the mall!  (Not that I mind, I have some other coupons to use while I'm there. I'll keep you posted with those soon!)
By the way, every time you buy at Children's Place, make sure to give them your email address and phone number.  That's the only way to get be a part of the Place Perks rewards club, except for signing up for their instore credit card, according to an instore associate.
Guess I shop there enough since I've been part of their club for about 3 years now.  But seriously, they have awesome sales that I just can't resist.  And I totally stock up when they do have them!  Happy deal hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment