Last year we went to Disneyland. Anyone who's been to Disney knows how expensive sourveniers can be if you buy them there, but you also know how much your kids (and you!) want a keepsake from your trip. Since we went for Halloween I thought it was perfect timing to make a Disney plate with pictures of my kids at Disneyland and give them as gifts for Christmas. My kids love them! I made my son the Mickey Mouse plate and my dauhter the Tinkerbell plate. They are still their favorite dishes to use. The plates can't go in the microwave but I have washed them over and over in the dishwasher and they still look brand new. Right now SeeHere has their great photo plates on sale 50% off now through June 10th plus free shipping! Just use coupon code plates-8. You can make your own souvenier with Mickey, Nemo, Pooh, Princesses or Tinkerbell!

No comments:
Post a Comment