When I was putting up my tree about a week ago I realized that this is probably the last year I will be able to use the decorations I have. I've had the same ones for 8 years now, time to upgrade! I decided to make it through this season, I still think it's pretty but just not the same as it was when I first bought them. So when I saw this deal I got really excited - Tai Pan Trading is offering a FREE gift card when you buy one.
Here's the amounts:
Buy a $50 Gift Card, get a $10 Gift Card FREE
Buy a $100 Gift Card, Get a $20 Gift Card FREE
Buy a $150 Gift Card, Get a $35 Gift Card FREE
Buy a $200 Gift Card, Get a $50 Gift Card FREE
This deal is only good through today and tomorrow, and you need to use these coupons to take advantage of the sale. I think I'll be getting some gift cards and using them for new decorations for next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment