Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Save 10% on A Dinosaur Park Membership March 12th Only

If you've been wanting to take your kids to Ogden's Dinosaur Park you may want to mark your calendar for March 12th.  For one day only you can buy your membership for 10% off.  This is one membership we always buy, because for $60 (minus 10% if you buy it on March 12th) you and your family will get in to the Dinosaur Park for an entire year plus so many other extras!  My favorite benefits of being a Dinosaur Park member are that you and your family also gets in FREE on weekdays to the Ogden Nature Center and Tracy Aviary.  Plus you and your family will get in for half price at the Ogden Union Station.  I love that I get 3 (and a half since I have to pay half price at Ogden Union Station) memberships for the price of one!

No comments:

Post a Comment