Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Super Mario Brothers Costumes

After posting about the Super Mario and Princess Peach party, I've had a couple people ask me to link to the costumes I found.  There are actually a lot to choose from, but here's some ideas to get you started.



Princess Peach Costume Girl - Medium for about $23, more depending on size.



Super Mario Brothers Child's Costume, Toad Costume-Small for about $19.



Super Mario Brothers, Luigi Costume, Medium from about $23.

And finally, probably the most popular...

Super Mario Bros Mario Costume Child Mediumfrom about $20.  These run a little small, so I would recommend buying it a little bigger than you usually do.  I think it's so smart to buy these now before the rush for Halloween comes and prices sky rocket!  I did see these costumes at Wal Mart last year for about $19 in their costumes if you'd rather wait, but not every store carried them.


No comments:

Post a Comment