Yesterday I got a very exciting email, letting me know that I had been chosen as a World Book Night Giver! That means that I will receive 20 books of my choice (I'm not sure which book I'll get yet, since I had to put in my top 3 choices) to hand out to light and non readers in my community!
If this looks like something you'd be interested in, you're in luck! There are still some spots available! Just hurry on over here to find out my information and to sign up. You'll be able to pick your top 3 choices of books from the list here. There are so many good books on this list, it will be hard to choose! My email did say that so many people signed up for The Hunger Games that not everyone will be able to get that as their first choice, so just a heads up on that.
Good Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment