*THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED*
One of my favorite places for online shopping, eShakti.com, is giving one lucky Fabulous Family Finds reader a FREE item of YOUR choice!
eShakti.com has so many amazing items to choose from, and you won't have to worry that everyone around you will be wearing the same thing! I fell in love with eShakti after searching for unique items and found out that they will customize to make the item truly your own!
Enter to Win an item of YOUR Choice from eShakti:
*Mandatory Entry: Visit eShakti.com and come on back here to let me know what item you will choose if you win.
*Bonus Entries:
-Follow eShakti on facebook (leave me a comment saying you do)
-Follow eShakti on Pinterest (leave me a comment saying you do)
-Follow Fabulous Family Finds blog (leave me a comment saying you do)
-Share the news of this giveaway (with a link back) on your blog, facebook, or twitter
This giveaway will run through midnight, Thursday May 31. Winner will be chosen at random and announced on June 1. All entries must be received on this original giveaway post.
This giveaway is sponsored by eShakti. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

I love the color block sheath dress!! What a fun site.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on pinterest!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on FFF blog!
ReplyDeleteI really like the Viscous loop scarf. It would go really well with the dress I got for the wedding. But after looking at everything, I think I like the Rosette trim dress they show at the top of the blog. No wonder they use it to advertise. It's darling!
ReplyDeleteI love the Sweetheart of a dress. engineergirl@mail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow eShakti on facebook, engineergirl@mail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow eShakti on Pinterest engineergirl@mail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog via GFC as Joy Maestas. engineergirl@mail.com
ReplyDeleteWrote a blog post about it! http://thejoyofbloggin.blogspot.com/2012/05/fabulous-family-finds-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteengineergirl@mail.com
Hi, if I won I would pick the lady in red dress.
ReplyDeleteI follow eShakti on facebook yestfl@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow eShakti on Pinterest yestfl@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow Fabulous Family Finds blog via GFC, yestfl@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteBlogged about it http://giveawaysontheweb.blogspot.com/2012/05/ends-531-fabulous-family-finds-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteyestfl@hotmail.com
I love the hummingbird dress
ReplyDeleteI liked them on fb
ReplyDeleteI followed thm on pinterest
ReplyDeleteI followed your blog
ReplyDeleteI love the Bowtie dress
ReplyDeleteMy email is hannahshirley88 at gmail
DeleteI would choose the passementarie trim poplin dress!!! tracieandmike@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI am a fan on facebook tracieandmike@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI followed on pintrest tracieandmike@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI followed your blog tracieandmike@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI follow fabulous family fins blog. Klaas
ReplyDeleteI would pick the oolong block skirt for my wife.
ReplyDeleteI follow eshakti on pinterest.
ReplyDelete