Saturday, August 11, 2012

*CLOSED* It's a Giveaway! Enter to Win 2 Tickets to Girls Night Out Utah!

***CLOSED***


Woo Hoo!  As I listed in the previous post, Utah Kid's Club is having a Girls Night Out party at Wheeler Farm on Wednesday, August 22nd from 5-10 pm, with so many fun things going on, it will be so hard to choose what to do!  And one lucky Fabulous Family Finds reader is going to be there, and bring a friend too!

Enter to Win 2 Tickets to Girls Night Out Utah!!!

To enter leave a comment letting me know what activity you are most excited about at Girls Night Out along with your email address so I can contact the winner.
Bonus Entry: Follow Fabulous Family Finds (it counts if you already do!)

This giveaway will end Friday, August 17th.  The winner will be announced Saturday, August 18th.  Good Luck!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited for the free glitter toes! - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on GFC too! tightwadinutah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WATERMELON CONTEST!!!!! I absolutely love watermelon and have never heard of this type of contest, so I'm excited!! Totally gonna do this! YAY!!! And yummm!!:)
    Colie
    Coligriff7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mini massage sounds like heaven!
    jerandjana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete