Friday, September 18, 2015

***CLOSED****GIVEAWAY!!! Enter to Win The ULTIMATE Halloween Package for Your Family!

Are you as excited as I am about the Ultimate Halloween Package from Utah Kids Club?!!!


One Fabulous Family Finds Reader will receive an Ultimate Halloween Package from Utah Kids Club, which includes:
  • 1 FREE Pass to Scary Hill at Cherry Hill (9.95 value)
  • 1 FREE Pass to Hee Haw Farms (1 FREE Child value at 6.00)
  • 1 FREE Pass to Castle of Chaos (20.00 value)
  • 1 FREE pass to Halloween Hoot at Tracy Aviary (7.00 value)
  • 1 FREE Pass to Spooky Science at The Leonardo (9.95 value)
  • 1 FREE Pass to 6 Hags Adventure at Gardner Village (6.00 value)
  • 1 FREE Haunted Train Ride at The Train Shoppe (2.00 value)
  • 1 FREE Pass to Wasatch Reptile Expo with all sorts of creepy crawlies! (October 24 and 25; 8.00 value)
  • 5.00 off unlimited Cornbellys Tickets
  • 1 FREE Pass to Fall Festival at America West Heritage Center (October 16 and 17; 8.00 value)
  • 1 FREE Pass to Dartside (8.00-12.00 value)
  • 1 FREE Pass to the Quarry (15.00 value)
  • 1 FREE Glass at My Gym (and FREE Halloween Party)
  • 1 FREE Ticket to U of U Volleyball or Soccer (5.00-10.00 value)
  • 1 FREE Tractor Ride at Peterson Farms (1.00 value)
  • 1 FREE pass to Scales and Tails with More creepy crawlies! (5.00 value)
  • 1 FREE Pass to Little Haunts at This is the Place, Heritage Park (8.00 value)
  • 1 FREE Pass to Halloween Cruise on the Provo River (8.00 value)

AND FREE Food!!

  • 1 FREE Kids Meal to California Pizza Kitchen (5.19 value)
  • 1 FREE Kids Meal to Noodles and Co. (yes, they have a new kids menu! 5.00 value)
  • 1 FREE Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread
Over $155.00 in FREE Passes!!
To Enter to Win this Ultimate Halloween Package, leave a comment with your name and email address letting me know which Halloween activity you are most excited to do this year. Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.
*Bonus Entry if you Follow Fabulous Family Finds - leave me a comment letting me know you do.
**Another Bonus Entry if you post about this give away on another blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. - leave me a comment letting me know.

**This giveaway will close at Midnight on Sunday September 27. Winner will be announced on Monday September 28.** 

GOOD LUCK!!

20 comments:

  1. Karley - Scary Hill for sure! Karliv at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo reptile expo!! ��. Janieldeboer at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted this on Instagram (if that works)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would pick Halloween Cruise
    Kswwneca at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Haunts sounds like so much fun!! Not too scary for the kids.
    jenncutie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tweet!! https://twitter.com/JSchov/status/646154517600342020
    jenncutie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene Owen - owen.darlene@gmail.com - I am most excited to attend my neighbors party

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tweeted - https://twitter.com/darleneowen1234/status/646385730579767297

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are most excited for the Pass to Spooky Science at The Leonardo. That is such a great museum!
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/dlw447/status/646609511688577024

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow this would be absolutely amazing to win. I am most excited about the Halloween cruise on the Provo river, I've heard that's really fun.

    Name: Haylee Atkinson
    Email: happy_haylee_3(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I posted this on twitter:
    https://twitter.com/happy_haylee_3/status/646899161179099138

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am most excited to dress up my little one and take him to the Halloween party at my sister's house! It would be a first Halloween for him :)
    Thank You for the chance

    Fiona N
    iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following You on GFC as name: Fiona N

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  15. My son would love spooky science!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My son would love spooky science!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We're most excited to carve jackolanterns and trick or treating of course! :o)

    maddyfolke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete