Friday, May 14, 2010

Northern Utah: Free or Cheap Kids Food

My sister-in-law had her baby on Monday!  While I was visiting her at the hospital I grabbed a Northern Utah Kids' Directory and found a page called "Feeding Kids For Free (or Really Cheap)" that I thought I'd share with you!

Chuck-a-Rama 212 S. 500 W. Bountiful: 3 & under eat FREE everyday

Garcia's 1075 N. Hill Field Rd. Layton: Kids eat FREE on Tuesdays and Sundays

Fazoli's 651 W. 200 N. Layton and 355 12th St. Ogden: Kids eat for 99 Cents Tuesday from 5-8 PM

Fiesta Guadalajara 296 Main St. Layton: Kids eat FREE on Mondays and Tuesdays

GriDeli's 6029 Fashion Point Dr. South Ogden: Kids eat FREE after 3 PM with any adult combo purchase

IHOP 920 N Main St. Layton and Riverdale Rd Ogden: Daily after 4 PM kids eat for 99 Cents

Lonestar Steakhouse 520 N. Main St. Layton: Kids eat FREE on Tuesdays with a purchase of an adult entree

Pizza Factory 2261 Kiesel Ave. Ogden: Kids eat FREE on Tuesdays with a purchase of an adult meal

No comments:

Post a Comment