Bargain Divas had an awesome post a while ago about Read It Forward. I hadn't heard of it before, but I liked the idea of getting free books, who wouldn't? So I entered and guess what? I actually won a free book! I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail, it said it would take about 6 weeks to get to me, but how exciting is that? I'll post more about it when I get it. So when I saw that they were doing it again, I had to enter again! There are three books, Twelve Rooms with a View, Ten Minutes from Home, and Ancestor. You will be able to read an excerpt from each book and decide if it looks like something you'd be interested in. If it is, go here and enter to win it because it seems like the odds are pretty good you'll get one! And if you do win, please let me know!
(Thanks Bargain Divas!)

No comments:
Post a Comment