Monday, March 14, 2011

Bath and Body Works: All of My Favorites Are on Sale!

Bath and Body Works seems to have had me in mind when they made this sale,  because it's full of all of my essentials at the prices I stock my closet with.  I literally have a shelf in my linen closet devoted to Bath and Body Works.  It smells so good every time I open that door!  :)
Want to know what my favorite items are and what my stock up prices are?
I'll start with my very favorite:
  • $6 2-Pack Wall Flower refills.  I always have these plugged in throughout my house.
  • 7 for $20 Anti-Bac Hand Soap.  These are in all of my bathrooms and at my kitchen sink.
  • Buy 3 Get 2 Free Signature Collection Items.  I have the body wash in my shower and about 5 open lotion bottles on my counters.
With how much I love Bath and Body Works I really don't want to pay full price for these items so I really take advantage of these sales and stock my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment