I was so excited to receive an email from Jasmine from OnlineClasses.org letting me know about a list she compiled called "30 Great Books That Teach Children to Be Green." Reading to my children is something I am very passionate about. As soon as I saw this list I decided to use some of these books for our reading list for March (perfect timing with being "green" don't you think!) and we are going to be looking for some of these books at the library. My favorite book on this list is
The Giving Tree. I can't believe I don't own this book! I really do think it should be in everyone's personal library. Some of my other favorites on this list are: Charlotte's Web and The Lorax. There are quite a few that I haven't heard of and I'm excited to take this adventure with my kids and read some new books, and hopefully learn a little more about taking care of our planet in the process!
(Thanks Jasmine!)

No comments:
Post a Comment