Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day!

Happy April Fool's Day!

I think April Fool's Day is so much fun, but this year I'm kind of a slacker on it!  My little girl has been sick so I haven't been able to put too much time into thinking up some great pranks.  I was trying to think of something cute to do for my son's teachers.  When I checked my email today and my friend is so great she must have read my mind because she sent me over this recipe for sweet spaghetti and meatballs.  It's supposed to go on top of cupcakes, but I made it on top of cookies because I had everything I needed to make them quick at home.  You'll have to check out the real recipe for a better picture, I cut the hole a little big in my bag so my spaghetti is kind of thick.  But my kids thought this was great and are so excited to "trick" dad with his "spaghetti" dinner tonight!
What are your April Fool's Day plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment