Friday, April 15, 2011

It's a Giveaway! Enter to Win a $96 Gift Card to Hapari Swimwear!!! ***CLOSED***

*THANK YOU to everyone who entered this giveaway!  The giveaway is now closed.  The winner will be chosen, notified and announced tomorrow.*

 Yesterday I posted the exciting news that we are having a Hapari giveaway today!

Hapari is generously giving one Fabulous Family Finds reader a $96 gift card!  Check out all of their fabulous swimwear!  I love their selection of figure flattering tankinis!  Hapari has modest swimwear for the entire family.

How to Enter:
Head on over to your blog, Facebook or Twitter, and post a link to your favorite Hapari.com page.  You may use any of these links:
 
  After you've posted, come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did so.  Please also include your name and email address in the comment so I will be able to contact the winner.

Bonus Entries:
Once you've initially entered the giveaway you can receive up to 2 bonus entries.  If you are on Facebook, Twitter and have a blog, you can post a link on any or all for up to 2 extra entries, a total of up to 3 entries per reader.  Just make sure to come back and leave a comment letting me know you did so with the URL.

This contest will run through 10:00 pm MST on Friday April 22nd and the winner will be announced Saturday April 23rd.
GOOD LUCK!!!

*This giveaway was generously sponsored by Hapari Swimwear.  Hapari is giving gift cards to the winner and to myself.  No other compensation was received.  All opinions are my own.

88 comments:

  1. Yay! I posted it on my blog.
    Janiel - janieldeboer(at)gmail(.)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted it on facebook.
    Stacey - jnsharley@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted on twitter and my blog
    http://www.ourwonderfulchaos.com/2011/04/swim-suits.html
    Tracy C. Adams tracycadams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted on my blog
    Melanie tmthomas112(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted on facebook.
    Melanie tmthomas112(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted on Facebook
    Sarah.tc.Cunningham@gmail.com
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted on my blog
    www.andrewandandreagreen.blogspot.com
    -Andrea
    andrea_brewer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I facebooked about your giveaway
    -Andrea
    andrea_brewer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My cousin Melanie sent me! And I could really use a new swimsuit :) I posted about this on my blog. http://jacilynndashwood.blogspot.com/2011/04/sprinkles.html
    Jacilynn
    jacijangy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted it on facebook
    Heather
    heathead4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I posted it on my blog
    Heather C
    heathead4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to win so I posted it on Jeff's twitter too!
    Heather C
    heathead4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeff got rid of his twitter account so I posted to his facebook instead...is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I posted on facebook. Hapari has awesome swimwear - I would LOVE to win! lisafcalderwood@yahoo.com
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I posted about it on my blog too at www.piecesbylisa.blogspot.com.
    lisafcalderwood@yahoo.com,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I had my brother facebook it!!
    - kjbdeboerfamily@gmail.com -

    ReplyDelete
  17. I posted it on my blog.
    brightyndiane.blogspot.com
    -Brightyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. I posted to facebook. Ponia Baum
    poniabaum at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I posted to twitter @poniabaum
    poniabaum at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I'd love to win!! Thanks for the chance! Posted to my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=145833682151859&id=1354721201
    rubycakesgirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Posted to my twitter (HIFTHBlog). Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/HIFTHBlog/status/61419868318216192
    rubycakesgirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have also posted to my blog: http://pocketfullofsprinkles.blogspot.com/2011/04/swim-suits-anyone.html
    rubycakesgirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I posted the giveaway on my facebook page
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/Hyzennthlay/status/61459867361230848

    supasonicsage (at) gmail (dot) come

    ReplyDelete
  25. I posted on my blog:
    http://monstermansmom.blogspot.com/2011/04/testing-layout-and-such.html
    supasonicsage (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I shared about this on my FB! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Southern-Utah-Hodgepodge/185024924865437

    Thanks for the great giveaway!
    jenakaye(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I shared this on my blog!
    http://suhodgepodge.blogspot.com/2011/04/hapari-swimwear-gift-card.html

    jenakaye(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tweet 1.

    http://twitter.com/#!/lewalk76/status/61464696141774848

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Thank you for this amazing giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tweet 2.

    http://twitter.com/#!/lewalk76/status/61464450351374337

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tweet 3.

    http://twitter.com/#!/lewalk76/status/61464280322682881

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I tweeted about it!
    http://twitter.com/#!/suhodgepodge
    jenakaye(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. shared on fb
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=208365502521439&id=100000439725681

    jagar0047 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/jg4462/status/61471942812778496

    jagar0047 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. posted on my family blog:
    http://theschiffmanfamily.blogspot.com/2011/04/hapari-swimwear.html

    becky_schiffman at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. tweeted:
    https://twitter.com/#!/beckyschiffman/status/61479937558851584

    becky_schiffman at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. posted on Facebook:

    https://www.facebook.com/becky.schiffman

    My profile is private, but I can add you as a friend. :)

    becky_schiffman at msn dot com

    By the way, great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/LLLSummer/status/61481258777190400

    sweetone62406 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ooh I SO need this! Here is my link to my tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/yaddayaddamama/status/61482633510649857
    sunni08 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I posted on fb!

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/?sk=lf

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I tweeted it!
    @katesouthwick

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I tweeted!

    cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I posted on Facebook

    cochina1414 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I posted on facebook!

    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=156704704393083&id=100002110855454

    Kristisummit(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/#!/EKSummits/status/61499811957972992

    kristisummit(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1210474835 posted a link to my favorite tankini-the black aloha one
    Julie Scott Laws
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I posted on facebook!
    Dixie Rasmussen
    dixieras@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. posted on twitter
    https://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/61527795397955584
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  48. posted on FB
    http://www.facebook.com/deannatime
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  49. posted on blog
    http://deannalw.blogspot.com/2011/04/bathing-suit-shopping.html
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  50. http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=187814431264369&id=1084803569 link to my post on fb (i'm anne dall on fb) annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. http://twitter.com/#!/wowtotweet/status/61534868819034112 link to my tweet. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. shared on facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/mliggin/posts/182053591842537
    malika liggin
    sweetmaple454730@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/sweetmaple123/status/61543166385455104
    sweetmaple123
    sweetmaple454730@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. tweet http://twitter.com/#!/phxbne/status/61543619995246592

    ReplyDelete
  55. I tweeted here
    https://twitter.com/#!/ohsosavvymom/status/61546692578775040

    amy at ohsosavvymom dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I tweeted it!
    http://twitter.com/#!/livinginwi/status/61549363075358720
    mrskmartin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Great Giveaway Posted on my fb page
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001000007499
    Gladys P
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. sps1113 at yahoo dot com
    @sueparks2003 Gladys Parker
    http://www.hapari.com/womens-swimwear/
    Favorite Reply Delete

    ReplyDelete
  59. I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/61553079119654912

    mamavresale@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I tweeted with link: http://twitter.com/#!/angiewith3/status/61566228698898432
    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. posted on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/abeechan/posts/216929728332577
    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I posted on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=211119005583089&id=100002186497976

    mamavresale@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Tweeted about my fav page
    http://twitter.com/#!/vanrobmac/status/61569367665684480

    ReplyDelete
  64. Name - Emily
    email - littleheathen9109 @ Yah00 d0t c0m
    shared link - http://twitter.com/forgetshyness/status/61581139294420992

    ReplyDelete
  65. blogged - http://forgetshynessreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/hapari-swimsuit-giveaway-fabulous.html

    littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

    ReplyDelete
  66. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/Thabal628/status/61588876191473664

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Tweeted! I like the modest bathing suits. :) Chocolate brown/pink. ;)https://twitter.com/#!/luvscontests/status/61593753621766145

    ReplyDelete
  68. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/61598546822041601

    ReplyDelete
  69. I posted it to my blogger! Love these suits! http://philandkimstewart.blogspot.com/

    pkstew@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Posted on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/kimmay10

    pkstew@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I just posted about this on twitter! Thanks for entering me!
    Stacie
    savingmama at live dot com
    http://twitter.com/#!/savingmama42/status/61601437595090944

    ReplyDelete
  72. I posted about this on facebook! (Stacie Dennis Frost). Thanks for entering me!
    Stacie
    savingmama at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I blogged about this great giveaway! Thanks so much for entering me!
    Stacie
    savingmama at live dot com
    http://showmethedeal.blogspot.com/2011/04/fabulous-family-finds-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  74. I posted on twitter:

    http://twitter.com/LuckyDuckyToo/status/61603092151545856

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I posted on FB

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=214768355202239&id=520433979

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I posted link on my facebook wall: http://www.facebook.com/misty.clemmer/posts/211794978849922

    Thanks, Misty
    misty.clemmer at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  77. I posted on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MistysThoughts2/status/61604078169505792

    MistysThoughtsToo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. posted on my blog http://sueparks2003.blogspot.com/
    http://www.hapari.com/womens-swimwear/
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I tweeted - http://twitter.com/#!/MistyContests/status/61606720434221056

    Thanks, Misty
    misty.clemmer at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  80. Susan said...
    I posted a comment with the link to Hapari on my Facebook page (Susan Huston). s_huston@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I posted the following link http://www.hapari.com/plus-size-swimwear/
    on my Facebook page. (Susan Huston)

    ReplyDelete
  82. I posted on facebook!

    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=149754768424952&id=738360521

    emcmillan14(at)comcast(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  83. posted on my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000554466710

    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. FB share: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=197482863621081&id=100000276881829
    eabivens at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/5Grapes/status/61634893507084288
    eabivens at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/_HeatherAnne_/status/61638364792758272
    Heather
    hsemonick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. posted on facebook
    justin
    coolhelpforyou@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. i POSTED IT!
    kdschirado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete