Friday, July 15, 2011

Save $3 at Living Planet Aquarium

We have been having so much fun using our Visit Salt Lake passes that we bought through Groupon, and from some of the emails I've been getting some of you have been too!  I'm excited to get all of the totals added up from our fun days and let you know how much we saved with this pass, as well as let you know some tricks I learned by using it!  Stay tuned...
The question I've had come up the most about these Salt Lake City passes is about The Living Planet Aquarium and why isn't that part of it?  I really wish it was included too!  So I was happy to find a $3 off admission coupon here to use!  Not as great as if it had been included in the deal, but every little bit helps!
(Thanks Mamas on a Dime!)

No comments:

Post a Comment