*This Giveaway is Now Closed*
It's a Giveaway!
It's a Giveaway!
Enter to Win $25 to Golden Harvest Food Storage!
Are you ready for food storage that tastes so good it will actually make your mouth water just thinking about it? With the regular rice and oats we're used to stocking up on for food storage, this sounds crazy! But let me introduce you to Golden Harvest Food Storage, an amazing new food storage site that has DELICIOUS and AFFORDABLE freeze dried food storage! These #10 cans have a shelf life of 25 plus years, and after the can has been open it will still last a year! These are fruits and vegetables picked at their prime and immediately freeze dried for the best possible quality.
Golden Harvest Food Storage also offers freeze dried cheese! What a great way to add some variety and flavor to your food storage!
If you're as excited about this new company as I am, then you won't want to miss our giveaway! One lucky Fabulous Family Finds reader will win $25 to Golden Harvest Food Storage!
The giveaway will run through midnight on August 27th.
To Enter This Giveaway:
*Mandatory: Head on over to Golden Harvest Food Storage and follow them. While you're there, look around and decide what you'd like to spend your $25 on if you win. Then come back to this post and leave a comment letting me know that you are following Golden Harvest Food Storage and what you'd use your $25 to buy if you win. This will be your first entry into this giveaway.
*Bonus Entries: You will receive 1 additional entry for each of the following that you do:
- Follow Fabulous Family Finds (it counts if you already do) and leave me a comment letting me know you follow.
-Post about this giveaway on your blog and come back and leave a comment letting me know you did, along with your blog address.
-Email 5 friends (and copy me at Fabulous Family Finds (at) gmail) letting them know about this fabulous giveaway, then come back and leave a comment.
Good Luck!
This giveaway will close at midnight on August 27th. All entries must be received on this original post.
*Thank you to Golden Harvest Food Storage for providing the winner with $25 in food storage!

I am following Golden Harvest and FFF. :) There are so many great options that I do not know what I will get if I win...maybe asparagus, or peaches, or apples and corn.
ReplyDeleteI posted this on my FB as it gets more traffic than my blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI am following GHFS and I would use the $25 to buy some of the fruit...pineapple, raspberries or peaches YUM!
ReplyDeleteI have posted this on my blog and FB and I've emailed at least 5 friends about the giveaway :o)
Thanks so much for doing this!
I'm following their blog on GFC and would probably get the raspberries or blackberries.
ReplyDeletemichelle.wanderingstill@gmail.com
I'm following your blog now, too. Great information!
ReplyDeletemichelle.wanderingstill@gmail.com
http://alocalwander.com
I follow them via gfc, and think I would buy the freeze dried apple slices or cherries.
ReplyDeletekatherinedibello(at)gmail(dot)com
Those look like some really yummy things! If I were to win the $25, I think I would choose the blackberries. It would be nice to be able to make a nice blackberry cobbler if we were in a time of need. - Dixi
ReplyDeleteI am now following this blog! :) - Dixi
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of Golden Harvest Food Storage!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE any of their fruits!
I'm a follower of your blog now too!
ReplyDeleteFollowing Golden Harvest with GFC - ArtsyChaos.
ReplyDeleteMy family loves the freeze dried pineapple so I'd probably pick that!
~Wendy
hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com
Following you with GFC too - ArtsyChaos.
ReplyDeletehiwendyhi at yahoo dot com
I'm a follower now! I'd take the freeze-dried blueberries in a heartbeat!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower! I would either buy the freeze dried peaches or pears . . . it's toss up! :) YUM!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog, too! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI emailed! I sure hope I win! familyfunfridayblog@gmail.com
ReplyDelete