Disney Movie Rewards is having 12 Days of Cheer! It started yesterday, but sadly I missed it. Anyone know what it was?
Well, today's looks like it's double points day for up to 2 codes! Do you have some Disney movies you're going to give your kids for Christmas? My kids are little enough not to care if I go open them and then still wrap them up for Christmas and give them to them, so I was able to grab double points on 2 movies! I'm not sure if the double points would go on the ABC Family 5 points they give, but I'm entering these codes first just in case, since I'd rather get double points on 100 points than just on 5. If you don't have movies laying around, then we'll keep our fingers crossed that you get double points on the 5 from ABC Family since every little bit helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment