If you have a movie you've yet to enter your magic code at Disney Movie Rewards, you'll want to make sure you do it today! Head on over to your account, log in, and enter up to two magic codes - because today only you'll get double points! I was hoping they'd do this one again so I had two movies my kids are getting for Christmas that were still waiting to be wrapped. Now I can finish that wrapping!
Also, it's the last day for ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas where you'll get 15 bonus points - 5 for today and the extra 10 to cover this weekend.
I hope you've enjoyed getting all of your bonus points from Disney Movie Rewards this month as much as I have! Oh, and on a side note, I was so surprised when my little girl's princess scooter showed up at my door yesterday! I thought there would be no way it would make it in time for Christmas, and just planned to save it for her birthday, but there it was! Hope you get yours in time too!
No comments:
Post a Comment