Monday, April 5, 2010

Apply to Host a McDonald's and Shrek Forever After House Party!

Are you so excited for the next Shrek movie?  We love Shrek!
A little bit of effort is required on your part, but if you're interested go here to apply to to host a McDonald's McNuggets and Shrek Forever After House Party!
The host will get a McDonald's Arch Card to purchase Chicken Nuggets for the party, Shrek Collectable Glassware, Shrek Branded party supplies, Shrek the Third DVD and a Shrek Movie Poster.  The host will also receive coupons for a Free McFlurry, Coupons for a Free Minute Maid Apple Juice, Shrek Happy Meal Toys, Shrek Happy Meal Watches and McNuggets of Fun Coins to share with all the guest!  Yipee!!!
Sooo...I already have it all planned out how my party will go if I am chosen.  There will be lots of kids activities and crafts for them to make, including Shrek masks and green slime (similar to my Princess and the Frog party here), pin the tail on Donkey (hee, hee!) and I'm thinking green balloons and decorations, plus I already own the Shrek Dance Party CD so you know that will be playing!  If I win I will let you know and you can bet there will be lots of pics posted!  Good luck to you, too, if you enter!
(Thanks Bargain Divas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment