Snapfish.com has teamed with ALL YOU Magazine to bring you a fabulous offer, a free 5X7 photo flip book, just pay shipping! Use coupon code ALLYOUMOM and hurry, because this offer is only available to the first 10,000 people to make their books! I found a similiar deal at Christmastime and made each of my kids one of these books and titled them "What I Like About You." You'll have space to write a small sentence, so I found pictures that went along with things I like about my kids like, "You have a great smile," "You make silly faces," "You're a good friend," "You like helping Mom in the kitchen," "You're a Daddy's girl," etc. My kids love them! They are the biggest self-esteem builders. They are now covered with finger prints, because the kids look at them constantly and have them memorized! This is a great chance to make your own!
(Thanks Money Saving Madness!)

No comments:
Post a Comment