My family and I have so many fun things planned tomorrow, I almost forgot to share! Here's a few and no excuses not to have a great weekend!
Make sure you check your city or ones close to you for Free Easter Egg hunts. Make sure you get there early because if they're anything like the one at the park by me, it will be over within a minute! ;) But we do it every year regardless because the kids still love it!
Michael's is having their Free Family Event to make your own Easter egg pail Saturday 4/3 from 10 am to 1 pm. So cute and fun! I'm sure my kids would love their own personalized (and free!) egg pail better than the ones I bought them. Darn! Wish this was last week's activity!
At 9am (register before!) you can bring your kids to Home Depot to make their very own buttefly house.
Ogden's Dinosaur Park is having an Easter egg hunt 11 am and 3 pm. This one's NOT FREE, but should be a lot of fun!
What Easter plans do you have this weekend?

No comments:
Post a Comment