Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Enter Your Favorite Super Bowl Appetizer Recipe for a FREE $25 RC Willey Gift Card

At this time of year if you (or your husband) is a football fan, I'm sure you're already making plans for the Super Bowl!  Food always seems to be a big deal for those of us watching the game at home.  Most of us have a few recipes we use traditionally at our Super Bowl parties.  My Mom is really cute and does a "Souper Bowl" party where she serves different kinds of soup in bread bowls.  I think that's creative!
If you have a great recipe for a Super Bowl appetizer (I take that back, doesn't even have to be a great one, just one you use at your Super Bowl parties) and you have a RC Willey store near by, head on over here to enter your recipe in their Super Bowl Recipe Give Away!  It looks like each person who enters a Super Bowl Appetizer recipe will will a $25 RC Willey Gift Card! 

No comments:

Post a Comment