Saturday, January 1, 2011

Save $20 on Any Year Membership at Discovery Gateway

Have you taken your kids to Discovery Gateway yet?  If not, you need to!  They will love it!  We've had a membership there in the past, and may need to get a new one now with this deal they have going on through January 31st.  Head on over here to print your coupon for $20 off any year membership or $11 off any six month membership.  I like their memberships because it's not restricted to a "family" - it's a number of people you can take each time.  So when I bought mine I put it under my name and bought it for 4 people.  Then I could take me plus three others (any three others - great for when your kids want to bring friends along) and not have to pay for our admission for the entire time of the membership.  We can no longer go to the Gateway without my kids begging to go to Discovery Gateway.

No comments:

Post a Comment