Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Toy Story 3 or Toy Story Mania for Wii Only $19.99 Each!

I was just talking about Toy Story 3 The Video Game with my Mother-In-Law, before that I didn't even know about it!  Now that I know about it I was excited to find this fabulous deal on Amazon, it's only $19.99!  You can also grab Toy Story Mania! for Wii for only $19.99.  We have this game and it's so much fun, just like the ride at Disneyland (and you don't have to wait in line for 45 minutes to play it - ha ha!)
Amazon prices can change quick, so don't wait if you want to grab either of these.  I think it would be fun to throw in an Easter Basket!
(Thanks Mamas On A Dime!)

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a family friendly game that is fun for the adults and safe for the little ones, then this game fits the bill. Also, if you are totally addicted to the game at Walt Disney World or Disneyland then you will also like this game.

    ReplyDelete