Friday, October 29, 2010

See Tangled First and FREE?!?

I'm looking forward to the new movie Tangled!  I really want to take my little girl.  But going to the movies can get pretty expensive, so I'm always looking for a way to save on that (and everything else ;) ! ).  I was so excited when I saw that U See It First was offering a chance to see it First and FREE!  Looks like when you sign up you may or may not get to go to this advanced viewing, and if you are chosen then you will need to get there at least a half hour in advance, but anything for a good deal, right?!!!  So if you want in on this, head on over here, register for a new account (or sign in if you've done this before.)  Use code wingclips when it asks for your registration code.  Then up top you should see a button that says "Find a Screening."  When you click on that, then click on Tangled.  (It was my only option.)  Then chose your location and time.  Then you've done your part!  You should shortly after receive an email with your RSVP, however it doesn't look like this necessarily mean that you've got tickets.  They say to save the date and you will be contacted a day or two before the movie to know if you were selected.  Even then it will say you're not guaranteed seats.  Ok, wow, so this seems like a lot of work!  I still think it's worth it, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment