Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3 Fabulous Games for 97 Cents!

I just got back from Toys R Us where I tried out my deal I posted about here and here.  I know enough to go on the first day of these deals now so that the items that I'm looking for will still be in stock, but this week has just been a little too crazy.  I was really happy to find that Operation and Connect 4 were still in stock, but Twister and Battleship, my other two top choices were sold out.  So I grabbed Ants in the Pants as a filler item to bring my before coupon and rebate total to over $20.  Out of Pocket I paid $3.99 for Operation, $4.99 for Connect 4 and $4.99 for Ants in the Pants.  The rebate will give me $3 back on Operation and Connect 4 and $2 back for Ants in the Pants for a total of $8.  I also got the $5 Toys R Us gift card for spending over $20 on Hasbro games.  So after all coupons and rebates and the gift card, I got all three games for a grand total of 97 cents!!!  I am putting these games away for birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment