Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Buy 1 Get 1 Free My Little Ponies 3/31

I was going to go to Toys R Us tomorrow to get this cute My Little Pony Ferris Wheel with my $5 off coupon and my $5 gift card from my game purchase today and save it for my little girl's birthday.  It was for sale for $19.99 and I was excited to get it for $9.99. She loves My Little Pony and I was imagining this on top of a birthday cake with cupcakes all around it since the seats in this ferris wheel are cupcakes.  Then I got an email from Toys R Us letting me know that they are going to be on sale tomorrow Buy 1 Get 1 Free!  Now with this sale and the coupons, I'm hoping to get this ferris wheel and the car for only $5 out of pocket!  Now if they will let us combine the Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer with the Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon, I will stock up and put a cute little pony on top of each cupcake.  Can you just imagine???  I hope they don't sell out fast tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment