It's Saturday morning, and that means produce, and lots of it! :) I love Saturdays!
This week I took reader Becky's advice and tried out Green Bee Produce. I have heard so many good things about it! I loved that there wasn't a specific time I had to go to the website and hope to get my order in before they ran out, there was just a cut off date and time to place an order, and I loved that I could drive right up and pick up my box without waiting in any lines. I didn't even have to get my kids out of the car! Here's what I got today: a 5 lb bag of potatoes, a melon, avacados, two big things of Romain, celery, tomatoes, bananas, apples and artichokes. That box cost $18.50.
I also bought the Fiesta Fresh Salsa Box for $7.50. Here's what I got: tortillas, cilantro, onion, garlic, jalapenos, limes, tomatoes and a recipe for their salsa.
I really liked my Green Bee experience. Ordering and picking up was so easy. I still like Bountiful Baskets too, because I felt like I got more for my money. I recommend checking them both out for yourself so you can decide which you like best!
No comments:
Post a Comment