Thursday, March 18, 2010

March to Savings Smith's Deal

Today's Smith's trip was full of fabulous finds!  Smith's is having their March to Savings event where you buy  participating items mix and match and save $4 at the register!  These deals are all over the store, so I recommend picking up an add before you start so you don't miss any deals you want!  Here's my run down,  8 bottles of Powerade for 25 cents each, 1 California Pizza Kitchen Pizza for $3.97, 8 boxes of a mix of Wheat Thins and Chicken in a Biscuit for $1.79 each, 2 big boxes of 12 count Pop Tarts for $1.99 each, 2 jars of peants for $1.99 each, 2 Morning Star veggie crumbles for $2.99 each, 8 bags of American Beauty Pasta for 49 cents each, 2 Crayola Color Wonders to throw in Easter Baskets on sale for $2.59 each regularly $5.99 each, one gallon of milk for $2.00 and 1 bag of Chips Ahoy cookies for 17 cents!  (The milk and the Color Wonders aren't included in the mix and match sale.)  There was a coupon on the Chips Ahoy cookies for $1.50 off the cookies when you buy them and a gallon of milk.  I needed the milk any way, so it was a pretty awesome deal on those cookies!  My total for all of that came out to be $38.95!  Yay!
(If you want to buy the California Pizza Kitchen Pizzas, I recommend buying at least 2, since you will get a coupon at the register for $1 or more off your next purchase, depending on how many you buy.  I saw that on my receipt after I bought just the one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment