Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Awesome Princess and the Frog Target Deal

I just got back from Target where I got an amazing deal on The Princess and the Frog and more!  I bought The Princess and the Frog Blu-ray/DVD combo which included a darling little coin purse for $26.99 and used my $10 coupon, two boxes of Band-Aids (Yay for ni hao, Kai-lan! My daughter was so excited!) for $1.82 each and used two $1 off coupons on those, plus I bought 4 Morning Star veggie sausage patties for $2.99 each and used 2 $1 off 2 coupons on those.  I used my $5 gift card from my deal here.  I will also be mailing in for my rebate for the $5 off through the Band-Aid Rebate Promotion.  This made my total out of pocket cost $23.59 before tax!  Then I got another $5 Target gift card backto use next time for buying the Morning Star patties.  So after my gift card and rebate I will have spent $13.59 for The Princess and the Frog combo, the coin purse, two boxes of Band-Aids and 4 boxes of Morning Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment