One of my favorite treats is S'mores, but since they're usually reserved for camping, I had to share my favorite at home S'mores recipe. It's sooo good and sooo easy! Make your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough recipe (I always double it ;) ), but you'll also need graham crackers and marshmallows. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place graham cracker squares about 2 inches apart on your baking sheet. Cover each graham cracker square with cookie dough. Bake for about 8-10 minutes. Pull out the cookies and place marshmallows, as many as you'd like, on top of cookies. Bake for about 3-5 minutes.
Enjoy!
S'mores cookies: such a good idea! I found your blog because I blogged about S'mores today too. :) I did a google search for s'mores because I figured I wasn't the only one, and evidently, s'mores are on a lot of people's minds this time of year. I love the idea of cookies though because they don't sound half as messy as a regular s'more. Awesome idea!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete