Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Check Out My Job Chart - A Great Tool to Motivate Your Kids!

My family and I have been going to these really fun family classes that teach you how to work better together.  I want to be able to do the best job I can as a Mom, so I'm always so grateful to learn as much as I can about parenting.  At last night's class the instructor talked about My Job Chart.  It's an online tool that will allow your kids log on and complete.  If you're looking for another way to motivate your kids, whether it be to help out more around the house, get their home work done, get along better with each other, brush their teeth...whatever it may be, you just fill it out and they get to check off when it's been completed.   It's the same concept that parents have been using for years, the chore chart or rewards chart, but kids are loving it because it's all done online and they feel more in control.  Have you used this before?  Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment