Monday, May 2, 2011

Looking for Swimwear? Try Hapari!

On Thursday I ordered some swimwear from Hapari.  On Saturday I got it in the mail!  I didn't rush my order, I just did the standard shipping.  I couldn't believe it came so fast!
I ordered this cute Island Fever S.O.S. Tankini with the hot short brown bottoms and I am in love with this swim suit!  I honestly have never found another that I love any better, that fits so well and is so flattering!  I have never really liked the way I look in tankinis, but this one has changed my opinion of that.  I will definitely be buying another S.O.S. tankini from Hapari soon!

I also bought the Raspberry Ice Twist bikini.  They now only have size extra small available on their site but I called and found out they should be getting more in June.

I bought the Raspberry Ice bottoms to go with it and I also bought this white ruffle swim skirt.  I think these skirts are really cute on other people, just not on me.  I thought I'd try it and I'm sure I'll wear it, but it isn't my favorite.  I think I'll be wearing the Raspberry Ice bottoms mostly with the top.

 The last item I purchased was the Maui Babe After Browning Lotion and again found a new favorite thing!  You know how you get really dry and kind of flaky after tanning or being in the sun too much?  This fixed my problem immediately!  I was nervous to wear a skirt because my normal lotion wasn't fixing the problem, but after using this lotion just once my legs are completely healed!  I couldn't believe it.  And it left me wondering, if this lotion worked so well how about the other lotions that Hapari sells?  I am going to have to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment