Monday, May 16, 2011

Cinemark Summer Movie Clubhouse - Watch Movies for 50 Cents!

For the last 2 years I've been bringing my kids to Cinemark's Summer Movie Clubhouse!  I buy a pass for $5 each person and we get to watch 10 movies during the summer!  It's been so much fun.  I recommend buying your tickets early, and buying the pass because they sell out quick!  It says that you can buy a ticket to a movie for only $1 each, but in my experience at least at my theater, you won't be able to get in the day of without a pass and then you're stuck with extremely disappointed kids who didn't get to see the movie they looked forward to!  Head on over here to find a location near you and for movies and dates.  Mine starts June 7th with Megamind.  We haven't seen that yet so it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment