Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FREE Fisher Price Trio Car Shipped Right to Your Door!

HOLY COW!!!  Fisher Price is offering a FREE Fisher Price Trio Car with FREE shipping!  I've done a few of these deals before and they always come!  Go here to request yours.  Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery (are you thinking Christmas too?).  The site is running extremely slow and when I filled out the form it said that it couldn't be processed because of the high volume of requets right then, and it said I could come back or try calling to complete the order.  Don't bother calling, the lady I spoke to said that there wasn't a way to complete it over the phone but that she had a large supply and the offer was just released so there should be some available later today.  So keep trying because this offer is totally worth it!  I will let you know when I am able to order mine.
(Thanks Hip2Save!)

No comments:

Post a Comment