Thursday, September 23, 2010

Freebies in my Mail Today...Guess What Finally Came!!!

Today's mail brought me a surprise, and I was so excited, just wish it came a few months ago!
Do you remember the Sara Lee Toy Story promotion I posted here?  I was saving up my UPC's to get a FREE Buzz Lightyear lunch box for my little boy.  Well, then you might remember my post here about the letter I received telling me they were out of stock on the lunch box they offered but they were going to replace it with one of the same value.  Well, here it is!  A cute Toys Story 3D tin lunch box!  Too bad we had to buy a lunch box for my son in the meantime (well, I took advantage of the buy a book bag, get a free lunch box at Toys R Us so I didn't really buy one) but I'm so glad it came!

No comments:

Post a Comment