Thursday, September 9, 2010

Freebies in My Mail Today

When I first started this blog I posted all of the Freebies that I got in my mail that day.  I haven't done that in a while, not because I haven't been getting tons of Freebies, (because I have! :)  ) but because I just got too busy and forgot!  I look forward to getting the mail ever day, and I want to show you again just what you can get for FREE and sent right to your house!  If I had to pay for something, even if it was just shipping, I will let you know.

These are my Freebies that came in the mail yesterday.  I got my FREE Cheetos Mighty Zingers, FREE Your Life Gummy Multi Vitamin (plus a coupon for more) and October's FREE Woman's Day magazine.

I was blown away by my Freebie that came in the mail today!  I posted this and ordered it for myself just yesterday!  It's my order from Seven Slings.  I could not believe that it came that quick!  I posted this here but I'll tell you again about my deal.  I had a promo code sent to my email because I had ordered from Udder Covers, their other line, previously.  The code was for a FREE sling, I just had to pay shipping, or I could upgrade to the gift set which includes a matching bracelet and coordinating baby leg warmers for just $5.  I opted for that, so I paid $16.95, $11.95 was shipping (I hate to pay for shipping but I still felt like it was a good deal so I was ok with it.)  I wanted to let you guys know how fast it came so that you could keep it in mind if you need a last minute shower gift.  These would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment