There are a lot of really cute movies coming out soon! We really don't usually buy this many movies, but I think my kids stockings might be full of movies this Christmas! ;)
Here are the ones we're looking forwards to:
You can grab Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (Two-Disc Blu-ray/ DVD Combo) for only $21.99 (+ FREE super saver shipping when you spend $25)
from Amazon, but I think I'll be buying mine at Toys R Us with the coupons I printed.
I can't believe my kids didn't watch this movie until about a week ago when my niece brought it up to the cabin! It's definitely a classic! My little girl loves yellow, so she fell in love with Belle in her yellow dress. If you have an old copy of the movie you can register that UPC with Disney Movie Rewards to get a $10 off coupon, otherwise the best deal I've seen so far is through Amazon for Beauty and the Beast (Three-Disc Diamond Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo w/ Blu-ray Packaging) for $24.99.
Another thing we don't do a whole lot of is take our kids to see New Releases in the movie theater. We did, however, take them to see How to Train Your Dragon and Toy Story 3. My kids loved both of them! I'll still be watching for better deals on these but if you'd rather secure your copy you can get How to Train Your Dragon (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Dragon Double Pack) [Blu-ray] for $24.99.
Toy Story 3 (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) is going for $28.99, and I'm sure we'll find better deals than this before it comes out, right?!!!
Did I leave out any fabulous movies you and your kids are excited about?




I would like to know more about tinker bell and the great fairy rescue
ReplyDeleteGreat blog here! Also your site loads up fast!
ReplyDeleteWhat web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to
your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as
yours lol
My web site - Credit Repair Reviews
Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your website, how can i
ReplyDeletesubscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your
broadcast offered vibrant transparent idea
Also visit my website :: digesting enzymes
Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
ReplyDeleteyour web site, how can i subscribe for a
blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit
acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept
Here is my web site - http://petitevirgins.net/Index.php?own=2084490