If you're planning a summer party I've got a great deal for you!
Reserve the Bowery at Cold Springs Trout farm for only $25! For 4 hours, you'll get to use the bowery at the beautiful Cold Springs Trout farm, including 2 grills, refrigerator, tether ball, horseshoe pit and more! I've been to many parties here and they are always so much fun! We've also had a family party there with a photographer and the pictures turned out beautiful. If you're in charge of planning a big party, this really takes the work out of it for you! Have your guests bring money to catch fish, or just 25 cents to let the little guys feed the fish! My kids love that!
To grab this deal you'll need to head over to the side deal on today's Ogden Deals That Matter. Regular price on this is $50, and I really think it's worth the $50, (we've paid it before!) but why not get it half price while you can?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment