I'm really funny about baby-sitters and my kids are too. They don't like to be left with anyone that's not family. My Gym in Layton has a solution for me, Parent's Night Out! This Friday night you can bring your kids to My Gym in Layton from 5:30-9:30 for 4 hours of fun, plus they'll have dinner there! It's $30 for non-members for the first child and other siblings are half price. I know that's probably more than you'd pay a sitter, but during these 4 hours your kids will be having a blast playing games, riding the zip line and so much more. Plus my kids just love to go to My Gym, so they wouldn't even notice if I left them! :) You do need to register here and spaces are limited. So if you're like me it will give you peace of mind knowing your kids are having a great time while you're gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment