Are you planning a trip to Disneyland this summer? One of the big expenses that seems to creep up on us every time we go is the souvenirs. There are cute Disney toys around every corner it seems, and when you get off the rides you often have to walk through a store of ride themed toys! If you go unprepared, you may really over spend!
I finally figured out the trick to it when we went a few months ago...buy your souvenirs ahead of time! Find a sale, like the one going on now at The Disney Store right now (you'll save 20% on Disney parks authentic items when you use coupon code PARK20), and take them with you! If you know you'll want your family to get Mickey Ears hats, buy them now and save! If you know you'll want to dress up your little princess in an authentic dress, again, buy it now!
I still let you my kids each chose one souvenir at the park, but that's because I love to shop, but they know they only get to buy one thing and it really keeps the spending under control.
No comments:
Post a Comment