Thursday, June 16, 2011

FREE 8x10 Photo Collage

Last year I posted about a FREE 8x10 photo collage that Walgreens was offering and I had a lot of people tell me that they were able to use it, frame it, and give it to Dad or Grandpa for Father's Day.  Well, I'm happy to let you know that the deal is back again in time for this Father's Day!  So hurry on over to Walgreens and create your 8x10 photo collage.  Then enter coupon code 1FREEBIE at checkout now through Saturday, June 18th.  Select pick up in store option to save on shipping (and get it in time for Father's Day!) While you're picking it up at Walgreens, check out their frames.  Or save even more and head to the dollar store to grab one for only $1!  Not bad for another Father's Day gift that Dad or Grandpa will love!

No comments:

Post a Comment