Three weeks ago my friend and I went to see Midevil Days and Knights at Spaghetti Mama's. It was a murder mystery dinner theater put on my Hunt Mysteries. I have to say I have not had that much fun in a long time. We laughed through the entire thing! The cast was incredible, especially the guy in the green on the far right in the picture who asked what we'd like him to sing about. My friend suggested cupcakes and he broke into an impromptu song all about a cupcake. It was great!
If you like murder mystery dinner theaters, I highly recommend going to see one put on my Hunt Mystery! If you can make it to their Godfather of the Bride on Saturday, use coupon code hmevent to save $2 off the regular priced tickets of $15.50. It's also taking place at Spaghetti Mama's and the food was delicious, I'd go to another there any time!
No comments:
Post a Comment