Thursday, June 16, 2011

FlexFlops for Only $10!

I love this idea!
Hurry over to today's Ogden, Utah Groupon to grab a pair of FlexFlops and a case for only $10!  It's an online deal, so don't worry if you don't live around Ogden, anyone can get in on this deal! The deal is $10 for $25 to FlexFlops and while I was browsing I noticed that most cost $25, so this is awesome!  I feel like these were made for me!  I love to wear high heels and I can't count the times that I've wished I had another pair to change into at the end of the day.  Well, these awesome FlexFlops fold into their cute little bags and fit right inside your purse!  So when your shoes start to rub or your feet ache from wearing 3 inch heels all day, switch them out! 
I also love the "Pedi Please" case, because I forget to wear flip flops some times to get a pedicure and I hate wearing the little flimsy ones they give you.  I could go on and on about the ones I would buy with this Groupon, but I do have to mention just one more: the Bride-to-Be one.  What a fun gift to give (or get!) at a Bridal Shower!  What bride doesn't wish she could just kick off her shoes after the long reception?  I'm loving these!

No comments:

Post a Comment